Yoga Teacher Training 200 Hour
Winter 2024 6 Month Immersion Beginning January 12
Yoga for All Bodies teacher training is not your average yoga teacher training program!
We provide everything that is necessary so that you can leave training ready to teach an amazing yoga class, but it is important to us, that we bring so much more to the table.
We aim for for then just training, our goals for you are personal growth and transformational experiences that will have you stepping out into the world in a new in different way. Your relationship with your self transforms, therefore changing how you interact with the world in your day to day. You will complete training with a better understanding of your body, you will learn about your heart and the hearts of others, you will explore ancient teachings and apply them to your life in a real and meaningful way.
Here is what to expect along the path:
-We provide an inclusive yoga training that includes all bodies learning to teach to all bodies, you will learn Chair Yoga, Flow Yoga, Kids Yoga and everything in between but you will not find head stands or arm balances in our program. We touch on topics like restorative yoga, yin and meditation so that you have a well rounded practice to take out into the world when you are finished.
-This program is all ages 16-116
-We are teaching focused, meaning we want everyone to feel confident to teach their first class before they graduate
-We have a strong team of teachers that teach what they know and love. We have very specific teachers for anatomy, meditation, kids yoga, the energies of yoga and yoga philosophy
-This training will push you out of your comfort zone in a loving and compassionate way
-This will change you in a way you can't even begin to imagine, the personal growth woven into this program is like no other
-There is homework, not a lot, but we expect you to practice yoga during the training and outside the training hours. You do NOT have to have a personal practice to start this training, but you should be excited by having a strong personal practice at the end of training
- We teach from many perspectives. We operate as a collective teaching unit, unique gifts and talents will be brought forward to you! All of the teachers will live in different bodies, come from different backgrounds and have taken different training. This brings about a unique experience of well rounded education.
-Functional Anatomy training. The anatomy training will not be endless lecture. It will be learning about a part of the body and then moving that part of the body. This will allow you to experience the anatomy of your own body and understand how the body actually works. Rather then just reading about it in a text book. Don’t worry, those of you who love text... There is still that too!
-We lead with love, this program is more then just a training, it is community experience where will lift each other up and help each other through
-Training hours will be one weekend per month available in person or online Friday 6pm-9pm and Saturday/ Sunday 1:00pm-7:00pm. We will also meet Wednesday nights and some Friday nights(9) on zoom from 6pm-9pm. We prefer you to be there in person at all times but we understand life happens and the recordings will be available. If you miss sessions you will be required to write a paragraph about what happened during the session.
-This training is a commitment, mostly to yourself, but also to the instructors and your fellow students
-Sessions will be recorded for your to download and keep forever
-It is a 200 Hour Training(180 live, the other 20 hours is made up in assignments)
-The cost of the program reflects the experience of the instructors and that it is a 200 hour training, the price is $2995.00 and there are no other additional costs, early bird currently available. SAVE $500
-We need a minimum of 8 students to run.
Over the course of our 200 hour training we will cover a variety of topics and information.
Our curriculum will include, but is not limited to:
- Asana (physical postures)
- Kids Yoga
- Yin Yoga
- Restorative Yoga
- Various meditation techniques and how to teach meditation
- Communication skills required for being a successful yoga teacher
- Teaching Methodology, how to teach, time management etc
- How to address the specific needs of individuals and special populations such as Chair Yoga
- How to sequence classes
- Qualities of a successful yoga teacher
- Business aspects of teaching yoga
- Human anatomy and physiology (musculoskeletal system, bodily systems, organs, etc.)
- Energic systems, chakras, koshas, ect
- The study of anatomy and physiology along with its application to yoga practice
- The study of the history of yoga, philosophies and traditional texts
- Yoga lifestyle, such as the 8 limbs of yoga, and the concepts of dharma and karma
- Ethics for yoga teachers
- Understanding the value of teaching yoga as a service and being of service to others
- Practice teaching as the lead instructor
- Learning how to create your own workshops
- How to introduce sound, essential oils and other elements to your yoga class
- Creating and holding space for your students
- Personal growth activities, goal setting and ceremony
Winter 6 Month program January-June
Fridays 6-9 ( Friday sessions on zoom)
January 12, 13, 14,
February 9, 10, 11
March 8, 9, 10
April 12, 13, 14
May 3, 4, 5
May 30, June 1, 2
June 21, 22, 23
Plus All Wednesdays from 6pm-9pm on Zoom
January 17- June 19
What is included in your investment:
- 200 hour training if successfully completed will leave you certified as a Yoga Teacher.
• Comprehensive manual, designed for you to refer back to again and again.
• Small class size, lots of time for questions and one on one time.
Tuition can be split into payments via credit card payment plan.
Course must be paid in full by June 1, 2024.
All payments are non refundable.
Questions? We would love to chat with you! Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Trista at 780-488-1121