Yoga for All Bodies Teacher Training is not your average yoga teacher training program!
We provide everything that is necessary so that you can leave training ready to teach and amazing yoga class, but it is important to us to bring so much more to the table. We aim ultimate personal growth and transformational experience that will have you stepping out into the world in a new in different way. Your relationship with your self transforms, therefore changing how you interact with the world in your day to day. You will have a better understanding of your body and how it works, you will learn about your heart and the hearts of others, you will explore ancient teachings and apply them to your life in a real and meaningful way.
Here is what to expect along the path:
-We provide and inclusive yoga training that includes all bodies learning to teach to all bodies, you will learn Chair Yoga, Flow Yoga, Kids Yoga and everything in between but you will not find head stands or arm balances in our program
-This program is all ages 16-116
-We are teaching focused, meaning we want everyone to feel confident to teach their first class before they graduate
-We have a strong team of teachers that teach in their wheel house, we have very specific teachers for anatomy, meditation, kids yoga, the energies of yoga and yoga philosophy. This faculty consists of Trista Davis, Kat Boehm, Nand Narine, Gillian Soder, Taylor Wideman, and many more!
-This training will push you out of your comfort zone in a loving and compassionate way
-This will change you in a way you can't even begin to imagine, the personal growth woven into this program is like no other
-There is homework, not a lot, but we expect you to practice yoga during the training and outside the training hours. You do NOT have to have a personal practice to start this training, but you should be excited by having a strong personal practice at the end of training
- We teach from many perspectives. We operate as a collective teaching unit, unique gifts and talents will be brought forward to you! All of the teachers will live in different bodies, come from different backgrounds and have taken different training. This brings about a unique experience of well rounded education.
-Functional Anatomy training. The anatomy training will not be endless lecture. It will be learning about a part of the body and then moving that part of the body. This will allow you to experience the anatomy of your own body and understand how the body actually works. Rather then just reading about it in a text book. Don’t worry, those of you who love text... There is still that too!
-We lead with love, this program is more then just a training, it is community experience where will lift each other up and help each other through
-Training hours will be Friday 6pm-9pm and Saturday/ Sunday 1:00pm-7:00pm 2 weekends per month with an approximate 6 month completion. A well thought out schedule with shorter sessions to enhance your learning. Maximum time in classroom per day is 6 hours. Out history has taught us that 8-10 hour days are simply not as effective to learning.
-This is a commitment, mostly to yourself, but also to the instructors and your fellow students
-Most sessions will be recorded for your to download and keep forever
-It is a 200 Hour Training(180 in classroom, the other 20 hours is made up in assignments) and we are a member of The Yoga Alliance and our training is approved by them
-The cost of the program reflects the experience of the instructors and that it is a 200 hour training, the price is $2995.00 and there are no other additional costs
-We need a minimum of 8 students to run and will take a maximum of 16, small class sizes are important to us.
Over the course of our 200 hour training we will cover a variety of topics and information. All of which falls under the requirements set out by the Yoga Alliance as well as offers a unique approach to the modern world of yoga.
Our curriculum will include, but is not limited to:
- Asana (physical postures)
- Kids Yoga
- Yin Yoga
- Restorative Yoga
- Various meditation techniques and how to teach meditation
- Communication skills required for being a successful yoga teacher
- Teaching Methodology, how to teach, time management etc
- How to address the specific needs of individuals and special populations such as Chair Yoga
- How to sequence classes
- Qualities of a successful yoga teacher
- Business aspects of teaching yoga
- Human anatomy and physiology (musculoskeletal system, bodily systems, organs, etc.)
- Energic systems, chakras, koshas, ect
- The study of anatomy and physiology along with its application to yoga practice
- The study of the history of yoga, philosophies and traditional texts
- Yoga lifestyle, such as the 8 limbs of yoga, and the concepts of dharma and karma
- Ethics for yoga teachers
- Understanding the value of teaching yoga as a service and being of service to others
- Practice teaching as the lead instructor
- Learning how to create your own workshops
- How to introduce sound, essential oils and other elements to your yoga class
- Creating and holding space for your students
- Personal growth activities, goal setting and ceremony
Winter 2022 6 Month program January- June
Fridays 6-9 (some Friday sessions on zoom)
January 20, 21, 22
February 17, 18, 19
March 31, April 1, 2
April 21, 22, 23
May 5, 6, 7
May 19, 20, 21
May 26, 27 (Friday/Saturday)
June 18 Graduation Ceremony (Only Sunday)
If you have to miss a few sessions that is ok, because we record all the sessions, you will have to watch the session and write a small report on what you missed. But we ask that you try to be in class as much as possible to get the full experience.
What is included in your investment:
- 200 hour training if successfully completed will leave you certified as a RYT200hr through the Yoga Alliance. The Yoga Alliance is a governing body for yoga throughout the world and it is often what studios look for often when they are hiring.
- • Comprehensive manual, designed for you to refer back to again and again.
- • Small class size, lots of time for questions and one on one time.
Tuition can be split into payments via credit card payment plan.
Course must be paid in full by June 1, 2023.
All payments are non refundable.
Questions? We would love to chat with you! Contact us at email@example.com or call Trista at 780-999-5808